Dog House Part 2


A couple of weeks ago i mentioned i was Dog House bound for the forseeable future. 


There was me thinking i was out.






But no it seems i'm back once again.


So languishing here at the bottom of the garden, scrutching around sniffing my balls and perspiring through my tongue, i figure i might as well enjoy it while it lasts and share the root of my predicament with all you people. Below is an email thread between me and She who must not be named. Another way of describing it would be to call it a stunning attack of vitriol based on extremely little circumstancial evidence, in response to a pretty great joke.






I've selected my favourite bits and blown them up for your viewing pleasure. 


*




'Stupid little email' cut me deep since i thought it was a pretty funny email, not to mention a valid request at the time. I like it though.

*





'Spoilt little teenage brother' is also good. I'll take it.


*



MacGyver-style diversion tactics, a classic for the scrapbook.


*




 Repetition of the word 'off'. Ouch.


*


Last but not least the killer parting shot. Not even any kisses at the end. Cold.






Apparently this is 'Not on'. Which leaves me wondering what is on? As far as i'm concerned i'd hope some sausages might be currently on the grill turning and spitting nicely, and my pants be on the bed washed and neatly folded. Let's hope this doesn't get blown out of all proportion, but in case it does i feel there are two lessons to be learnt from this debacle. One is never mess with a man with his own blog. And in light of this and in my defense, the other comes straight from the mouth of the original gee Oscar Wilde.





There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about. And that is not being talked about.


2 comments:

  1. I'm very glad I found your blog. Thanks for the sensible critique. I and my friends were just preparing to do a little analysis about this. I'm very glad to see such good information being shared freely out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. any time my brotha. check you in the dog-pound.

    ReplyDelete